Planning your first trip to Montana?
We are so excited for you! Let us be your local guides to make your trip to Montana memorable and easy.
How long does it normally take you to plan a vacation?
If you’re like us, it takes weeks or even months to decide where to go, what to do, where to stay, and how to get there! Don’t worry, we’ve taken care of ALL of that!
As Montana locals, we’ve mapped out amazing itineraries that will guarantee you see the best of Big Sky Country!
What’s Included in the Guide?
- 139 detailed pages
- How to create your perfect Montana vacation itinerary. We even include itineraries for every region in Montana that you can use and customize.
- What you need to know before you book your trip.
- The cities and towns that should be at the top of your must-visit list if it’s your first time in Montana, or your first time to a particular region of Montana. Plus, what to do and see while in each destination.
- Sections dedicated to Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park
- Tips for getting to Montana and traveling around the state.
- Insider tips sprinkled throughout the book.
- What to pack and tips for recreating responsibly while visiting.
- Why narrowing down your Montana must-see list will be a game-changer for your trip.
- Recommendations for where to stay, where to eat and drink, and what attractions to visit all over the state.
- Activity guides for winter recreation, river adventures, and lake fun.
- And so much more!
Here’s a Preview of our Montana guide
Why do I need this guide?
Montana is becoming wildly popular and booking up months in advance, but it can be overwhelming to put the puzzle pieces together and make the most of your vacation time! You can “virtually” take us with you by using this detailed guide. This is exactly what we’d do if we were taking you through Montana ourselves. With us as your guides, you can see the best of Montana with confidence!
Get The First Timer’s Guide to Montana for $27